Dear Milan, you know I’ll be moving soon…don’t be upset it is for a good reason…and now don’t make that face, you make me cry.
I’ve found myself a little homesick these days and I haven’t moved yet! Milan is not the kind of city easy to love…it is italian but its beauty is not stunning like Rome’s or Venice’s…it is big but it is not as exciting as other big european cities, it is small but not quiet like pretty small towns. It is polluted and noisy and T says it is dirty (thing that I find quite beautiful sometimes). But I love it!
Things I’ll miss about you Milan:
- family and friends
- the heat and the cold (London you are too mild for me)
- riding your streets with my beloved scooter
- the tree behind the Duomo (❤)
- the tilia’s scent in april and may
- ice cream
- that light at the sunset
Things I won’t miss about you:
- mosquitoes (you won’t have my blood anymore!)
- the heat and the cold (Milan you are too extreme for me)
- mmmh…did I mention mosquitoes?